The JBars graphite drawing has been ground to a halt and back burnered. I received a phone message via the person’s husband that the head studies that I did based on the photos that he provided “did not do justice to the horse”. It was not a big surprise as the photos were all distancy and from about 10 years ago…not the digital clarity we can get from today’s cameras. I figured that there was disapproval when the lady did not respond to my email attachment (for over a week) which showed her the ideas I had come up with. Anyway if they care to come up with a better photo to work from or if they still even want to have it done by me…I’ll give it another shot. But for now I have a new project in the works of which I should have something scanable soon.