Here are the next three watercolor experiments that I have completed. Both are done on cold press paper. The 9×12 one is a prototype of sorts of a painting that I am working on hot press paper. I used it to try out the color choices and then could alter what I did not want to use prior to working on the hot press project. I’m not sure if that makes sense. Anyway it will be a while before I complete the one on the hot press paper. I am semi-content with these…the goofs are obvious…to me especially. It is okay as I am learning but I am still willing to share my progress such as it is. As a side note the scan on these was not so good for the actual color and the more I tried to fix it the less and less good the color looked.